A first attempt at coding with React.js. Uses the Microsoft Translator Text API 3.0.
Source Code: Github
Having been more focused on backend development, I'd so far been able to get through with some JQuery here and there
to achieve what I've wanted to on the front end.
I've wanted to spend some time playing with one of the modern JS frameworks for quite a while now and so once I got a spare afternoon, I decided to invest some time into React.js
Around the same time, I'd also began playing with some of the services offered on the Microsoft Azure platform. I'd been skeptical for a long time of using Azure and always opted for AWS or Digital Ocean instead. I'm not sure why but I've always felt like outside of the .Net world, Microsoft wasn't liked very much.
I decided to combine my education in react, with a crash course in using the Microsoft Translator Text API and came up with this simple translation application